Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome to Health Blossom!


Here I share Yoga, Nutrition, Poetry and Inspiration from daily life for wellness of the heart and spirit! Enjoy!


It is my goal to share with you tools I have learned from life and great teachers to live a happy and fulfilling life. To live from your heart instead of living from a place of power, greed and dissatisfaction is a matter of developing consciousness in one’s true innate potential of being. It is developing awareness within and without!
Nature has always been about giving and this is also our true state when we are aligned to the infinite source within, our spirit! We move from a place of “What can I get?” to a place of “How can I serve you?” and we dip into a higher consciousness that surrounds us all.
Blessings in your journey to the nectar of you!

Today I was asked to rise
Rising up doesn't always feel good in the beginning
there were excuses, fear or just indolence
My heart was shattered so the truth could be seen
Today I was asked to rise
and for that i needed to step in
to see for myself what it was clear the whole time being
to dive in the unconscious waters, so dark and crisp
Today is the day i begin to rise
clean the dirt and refine my work
Gratefulness is my name!


                                            Hanne Vieira

 
 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment